.:truth is beautiful:.

This week we're learning about The Father Heart of God.
Marty Meyer is the BEST speaker ever.
I don't know how anyone is ever going to top his passion about what he's teaching us.
...phenomenal...


One of our in class assignments today was to ask God, "what are you thinking about me right now?" and write it out in letter form.


and this is what God revealed to me


Dear Chelsea,


Who you are is perfectly okay. I wouldn't change you for the world.
I conquered the grave. You aren't the same person anymore; the past is the past.
you. are. new.
I love you.
Shine your light.
I will never leave you, nor forsake you. This is the start of something new & beautiful.
Block out the distractions. I want your full attention; Don't hold back!
I will be your strength when you feel weak.
This is the day that I have made. REJOICE! And be glad in it.
I will restore that which has been broken. My grace is sufficient for you.
Cry out to me!
You're my girl <3
I will never stop loving you.
Trust me.




Isn't that stinkin awesome?!
GAAAAH. I love Jesus so much.




Words don't even express how glad I am that I am here doing my DTS. God made it possible for me to come here, because He knew this is exactly what I needed. He longed to have me back as His girl; and now I am! 


Tomorrow we're fasting and praying during lunch hour for our finances. Its definitely a much needed thing, especially for me. I have NO idea how I'm going to get enough money to go on outreach. But the rad thing is, I'm not stressing over it. I know that if God wants me to go, He'll make a way. And I trust Him to do that.


I'm feeling more & more called to go to Thailand instead of Columbia for my DTS Outreach. 


We watched a video today about sex trafficking; it broke my heart into pieces & I wept for those girls who are held in that disgusting bondage. I asked God to break my heart for what breaks His and He certainly did.


I've never felt or seen God more evident in my life than I have this past week. He's certainly an incredible God. And I'm finally realizing & accepting the love He has for me. 
Who am I without Him? Why did I ever think I could make it through this life on my own? Now that I'm living for Jesus, I've realized how empty and dull my life was without Him. Living for myself doesn't even compare to living for Jesus. 


One thing I've realized is that I am a broken, fallen person. But that's okay, because I have my Jesus to make me complete and lovely. I am the person I am today only by His strength and love and not because of my abilities and talents.


0 comments:

Post a Comment